Candle Burning Instructions:
- For the first time burn your candle at least 2 hours. Soy candle wax has a memory. That means that when you burn a soy candle and then extinguish it, the next time you burn it, the candle will melt across as far as it did the first time. This is why it is so important to let your candle to burn all the way across to the edge of the container the first time you burn it.
- To extinguish a candle, simply dip the wick in the wax with the tips of your scissors (or wick dipper, if you have) and then pull it back up and re-straighten the wick.
- Trim the wick before relighting your candle each time, leaving 5-6 mm above the solid wax. You can do it with your fingers or using the wick trimmer. A long wick cause your candle to smoke.
- Do not burn candle for more than 4 hours at a time
- While burning keep your candle away from drafts and vibrations to prevent smoking and soot.
- Keep your candle clean, using a dust cover while not burning.
- Burn candle within sight, keep it away from anything flameable, and out of reach of children and pets.